Friday, November 30, 2007

Holiday Swap Package



I shipped off my Holiday Swap package this morning. I had alot of fun picking yarns from the stash and buying goodies for my pal. This is the first time I've ever put together a swap package, so I'm hoping she likes everything. It is alot of fun to learn everyone's likes/dislikes. I also found a couple patterns on her Ravelry site that I liked as well. So much knitting, so little time......

On another note, the holiday knitting is in full swing, and here is Pile o' Presents Part I.


These are the chunky wristwarmers we have on display in the store and they are so much fun to knit (and fast too)! They are much cuter on than off.....


Now working on the matching beret to go with the warmers (nice gift, eh?). Two down, four to go. Will post pics when they are all done. Then it is on with the remaining 4 scarves, 1 hat, and one pair of socks til Christmas. I should be okay, right??





2 comments:

LaLa said...

Those wristers are cute! You're much farther on your Christmas knitting than I am.

Donna said...

Thanks! Starting to stress on the Christmas knitting. Somehow, the list keeps growing!