Thursday, November 1, 2007

And so it begins.....

Here I am. No one will probably ever read this, but due to my need to join more sock swaps, I am starting a blog. At the least, it will help keep track and organize my ever-growing pile of WIPs (still on waiting list to access Ravelry). At best, I may make a few new friends!

Just joined my first swap ever at my new favorite store, The Loopy Ewe. I am waiting for my 6th order which should be arriving tomorrow, making me an official Loopy Groupie (yay!). I just started my "downstream" partner's socks, yet I am already trolling the internet for more swaps. My kind "upstream" partner clued me in that I'm not going to get very far in my swap search without a blog so.... here I am!

Will post current WIPs next post, need to figure out some technical stuff first. Really want the Loopy Ewe button on my site, but can't get it to work (ugh!). Any help out there, anyone? Anyone?

No comments: